Become a TheSentenceGame.com Member
..and be a part of the biggest and fastest-growing EPYC game of all time!
Benefits of Membership:
- Members-only area with Private Games!
- Indication in your userinfo, as well as the *M* next to your username throughout the site.
- Members-only feedback form with guaranteed quick response from TSG.
- You support the sentence game so that I can afford hosting and guarantee that I can continue to upgrade and improve!
- Invite other users to join at a discount. Earn tsgPoints when users accept your invitation.
- Members have No Restrictions! Submissions limits do not apply to members!
- Discounts on sentencegame tshirts and future merchandise (in progress)
- You hear about and get to try out the new features FIRST.
- Potential additional benefits (depending on interest -- but these are a sampling of what's been talked about to be added):
- ability to skip games you don't want to play.
- ability to start a new game whenever you want (even over the set game-limit!)
- Create your own private categories - invite only whomever you want to play in your games.
- Create a list of your favorite games to share with other players (and for yourself)
- The sky is the limit! Add your requests to the members-only feedback and see your suggestions become reality! (after review, of course)
Many have asked about problems with trolling (intentional screwing-up of games) in thesentencegame. To aid in this, TSG now has moderators and banning and time limits. However, there's never going to be any way to guarantee high quality games in the main area. There's always the chance that some bit of lameness will get through.
But not in the members-area! The members area is a smaller, more intimate setting. The games are always great!
For that reason I'd love to see users interested in clean, high-quality games without spam to become members of thesentencegame.
Please let me know if you have any questions! I'd love to hear your input!
As time has passed, I have had less time to spend on TheSentenceGame. I have no intention of taking it down, but I no longer am accepting memberships since the site is no longer growing. If you would like to donate though, I'd be super happy. The site still costs me hosting fees every year, and your donations help!